If you are a new client you will be asked to complete a medical consent on the day of your booking before your treatment commences. If you have any concerns regarding a treatment and an existing medical condition do contact us before making your appointment. Call us 07880 653076.
Pre-booking conditions FOR EYELASH EXTENSION, EYELASH LIFT, EYELASH AND BROW TINT TREATMENTS.
FOR MICROBLADING CLIENTS, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR CONSULTATION AND BOOKING INFORMATION.
If you have the following medical eye conditions you must let us know before booking an appointment.
|Dry Eye Syndrome||Glaucoma||Bletharitis|
|Lupus||Skin allergies||Other eye medical conditions|
Appointments will NOT be confirmed until you have had a PATCH TEST. You must have an allergy patch test with us at least 48-hours prior to the proposed appointment date even if you have had eyelash extensions, eyelash lift or eyelash and brow tints with other salons/therapists. WHY A PATCH TEST? The adhesive glue, perm solution and tints used are a quality tested products, but as with all chemicals it can produce a histamine reaction known as a contact allergy and this can be triggered at anytime with any chemical product. To endeavour to ensure that you treatment will be safe and allergy free a test is required.
No appointment necessary for a patch test just pop into the salon during trading hours (below) and have your test. If all’s okay after the 48-hour period contact to book your appointment.
- Click on to our online booking system. Or, call the mobile number or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- For eyelash and brow clients your booking will not be confirmed until you have an allergy patch test. The test will need to be done at least 48-hours prior to treatment. There’s no booking required for a patch test to be done. Please note: if you have had eyelash extensions, lash perm or lift or a lash or brow tint before using the same product by other eyelash technicians you will still need to have a test with us. We have a no test no appointment policy.
- A 30% deposit payment will be required for all treatments over 60 minutes of booking time.
- We do not accept appointments from clients under the age of 16 years unless they have authority from a parent or guardian.
On the day of your our appointment
- If you are a new client please arrive five minutes prior to your appointment to complete a client medical consent form.
- For eyelash extension and eyelash lift clients please remove all eye make-up especially focusing on the removal of mascara. If you’re having eyelash extensions any traces of mascara will prevent total bonding of the glue and the lashes will fall off very quickly. If we have to remove all traces of mascara you will be charged (you be informed at the time of treatment) and the removal time will be deducted from your treatment time. Also, remove contact lenses.
- If you have a bad cold, flu or have just shown signs of a cold sore we will not be able to apply to treatment you.
We accept cash or card .
Cancellation – Link here to for appointment cancellation policy information.