If you are a new client you will be asked to complete a medical consent form before your booking date. If you have any concerns regarding a treatment and an existing medical condition do contact me before making your appointment. Call us 07880 653076.
Pre-booking conditions FOR EYELASH EXTENSION, EYELASH LIFT, EYELASH AND BROW TINT TREATMENTS.
FOR MICROBLADING (PLEASE NOTE: MICROBLADING IS UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT) CLIENTS, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR CONSULTATION AND BOOKING INFORMATION.
If you have the following medical eye conditions you must let us know before booking an appointment.
|Dry Eye Syndrome||Glaucoma||Bletharitis|
|Skin allergies||Other eye medical conditions|
Appointments for eyelash brow treatments will NOT be confirmed until you have had a PATCH TEST. You must have an allergy patch test with us at least 48-hours prior to the proposed appointment date even if you have had eyelash extensions, eyelash lift or eyelash and brow tints with other salons/therapists. WHY A PATCH TEST? The adhesive glue, perm solution and tints used are a quality tested products, but as with all chemicals it can produce a histamine reaction known as a contact allergy and this can be triggered at anytime with any chemical product. To endeavour to ensure that you treatment will be safe and allergy free a test is required.
A patch test appointment needs to be made at least 48-hours prior to your appointment. We can arrange a time for this to be done.
- Call the mobile 07880 653076 or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- For eyelash and brow clients your booking will not be confirmed until you have an allergy patch test. The test will need to be done at least 48-hours prior to treatment. There’s no booking required for a patch test to be done. Please note: if you have had eyelash extensions, lash perm or lift or a lash or brow tint before using the same product by other eyelash technicians you will still need to have a test with us. We have a no test no appointment policy.
- Minimum booking charge required of £30
- A 50% deposit payment will be required for all treatments.
- We do not accept appointments from clients under the age of 16 years unless they have authority from a parent or guardian.
- I will travel in a 8 miles radius of Norwich city centre without charge. Any locations over and a above this will incur a mileage charge of 0.55 per mile. The charge will be advised at the time of booking.
On the day of your our appointment
- If you are a new client please emsure you have completed and emailed your client medical consent form before your treatment.
- For eyelash extension and eyelash lift clients please remove all eye make-up especially focusing on the removal of mascara. If you’re having eyelash extensions any traces of mascara will prevent total bonding of the glue and the lashes will fall off very quickly. If we have to remove all traces of mascara you will be charged (you be informed at the time of treatment) and the removal time will be deducted from your treatment time. Also, remove contact lenses.
- If you have a bad cold, flu or have just shown signs of a cold sore we will not be able to apply to treatment you. Please refer to our COVID 19 guidelines.
We accept cash or card .
Due to an increased late cancellations we are amending our cancellation policy to the following.
Please understand I am a self-employed therapist, so when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice we I the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on the waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because I know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Multiple services not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. 50% of your multiple services may be charged to your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone.
CONFIRMATION CALLS – We will text or call to confirm your service appointments two business days prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
DEPOSIT PAYMENTS – We will request a 50% of treatment total non-refundable deposit for all treatments and combined treatments over 60 minutes of booking time. This will be required at the time you visit us to book.